Work-from-home scams are type of scams that are often conducted through spam emails, online classified ads, spam blogs, noticeboards etc. Majority of these types of ads are phony/ fake job offers and are fronts for upfront payment scam, pyramiding scheme or will lead you into a money laundering scheme.
Here are some of the Warning signs you should watch out to determine work-from-home scams.
- Job offer that promise you can make a lot of money with a little effort by using your own computer at home.
- Work-from-home job offer that requires you to pay a registration fee.
- Job offer which requires you to send money for someone else.
You can Protect yourself against these work-from-home scams by following below advise:
- Never believed on get-rich-quick schemes, only scammers are the one who make money from get-rich-quick schemes.
- Ignore all job offers that requires you to pay registration or an upfront fee.
- Never agree to transfer money for someone else name, this may lead to a criminal offense Money laundering.
- DO NOT send money, provide give credit card or any online account details to those who you don’t know or trusted.
- NEVER open or respond to any suspicious or unsolicited or spam emails.
3785 total views, 1 today