Full-Time Urgent! Japanese Marketing Staff -Dayshift!
Position: Japanese Marketing Staff
Industry: Foodtrade Corporation
Location: Quezon City
Schedule: 8:00AM-6:00PM Mondays to Fridays.
8:00-11:00 AM Saturday
Established corporation in March 2012 . Importer of Japanese dry food items that are currently being supplied to different restaurant chains, hotels and food institutions in Metro Manila and a few in Visayas Region.
• Filipino who can speak, read, and write in Japanese
• Preferably Female; ages 28-40 years old
• Experience as Sales or Marketing Consultant
• Knowledge of data analysis and research techniques
• Computer literate
• Ability to develop detailed proposals and plans
• Excellent organizational and coordination skills
• Analytical and creative
• Undertake short-term or long-term projects to address a variety of issues and needs preferably in the fields of Sales and Marketing.
• Provide communication assistance; can read, write & interpret Japanese characters and can communicate well with the Japanese companies related to business. English and Tagalog languages are also an advantage.
• Liaise with the client to keep them informed of company’s progress and to make relevant recommendations.
• Meet with management or appropriate staff to understand business requirements.
• Provide training for product knowledge with the Sales and Marketing staffs.
• Evaluate the situation periodically and make adjustments when needed.
• Initial assessment & interview by HR
• Excel examination
• Client’s Interview
• Job Offer
Kindly submit your resume to Ms. Prelie through this email [email protected] and you may contact us on 09456154082.
You may also contact us to the following:
Mobile: 0936 973 4186 / 0936 973 4028 / 915-849-3035
Landline: (02) 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs
J-K Network Services
FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired!
Thank you so much! Apply Now!
We would like to inform you that we have a lot of job openings right now! Kindly see the details below: Thank you so much applies now!
1. Japanese Production Planning and Inventory Control Manager
2. Japanese Operations Manager
3. Japanese Visa Processing Associate
4. Japanese Hire to Retire Associate
5. Japanese Speaking Associate
6. Japanese Customer Care Associate
7. Japanese Financial Language Specialist
8. Japanese Speaking Travel Documentation Specialist
9. Japanese Sr. Purchasing Specialist
10. Japanese Relocation Specialist
11. Japanese Language Specialist (Translator)
12. Japanese Invoice Specialist
13. Japanese HR Executive
14. Japanese HR Manager
15. Japanese HR Analyst
16. Japanese HR Helpdesk Team Leader
17. Japanese HR Helpdesk
18. Japanese HR Bilingual Analyst
19. Japanese Financial Analyst
20. Japanese Verification Analyst
21. Japanese Order to Cash Analyst
22. Japanese Speaking Analyst
23. Japanese Financial Analyst
24. Japanese Accounts Payables Analyst
25. Japanese Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
26. Japanese Software Engineer
27. Japanese Q.A Technical Engineer
28. Japanese Travel and Expense
29. Japanese Speaking Senior Buyer
30. Japanese Call Center Supervisor
31. Japanese Corporate Nurse
32. Japanese Email and Chat Support
33. Japanese Graphic Designer
34. Japanese Financial Translator
35. Japanese Corporate Accountant
36. Japanese Procurement Buyer
37. Japanese Account Executive
38. Japanese Executive Assistant
39. Japanese Credit Office
40. Japanese Program Manager