Full-Time SharePoint Developer for UAE
VAM Systems is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company with operations in UAE, Qatar, Bahrain, USA, Australia, Singapore & India.
VAM Systems is currently looking for SharePoint Developer for our UAE operations with the following skill set and terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 6+ years of experience in SharePoint .net technology.
• Develops software solutions by studying requirements analysis and information needs; conferring with stakeholders and IT Management; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; performs software design using software development fundamentals and processes, debug, test, and deploy software solutions.
• Design, develop and maintain key components of the software suite using classic ASP, Microsoft .Net and SharePoint Server 2010 and new 2013.
• Implementation of SharePoint-based workflows as well as development of Business Intelligence dashboards.
• Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Build proof of concept examples or graphical simulation software. Then maintain product test software and demos for training purposes.
• Protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Actively participate in product design reviews by providing creative and practical ideas and solutions in a teamwork environment. A wide degree of creativity and latitude required.
• Experience programming in .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET, T-SQL, C/C++, XLM. Experience with SharePoint Designer, InfoPath, Web Parts, and workflow creation.
• Experience as a SharePoint Developer in the analysis, design, hands-on development and delivery of web-based applications.
• Experience using jQuery, Client Object Model, and Service Oriented Architecture.
• Experience with SharePoint’s application services framework including implementation, configuration, and usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services.
• Microsoft MCPD 70-576, SharePoint 2010/2013 Designing and Developing Applications certification is a plus but not required.
• Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, and/or SQL Server Integration Services a plus.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems; or related discipline is desired.
• Attention to detail and commitment to high quality/error free deliverables.
• Must be motivated, independent and self-sufficient. Able to receive an assigned task and see it through to completion with minimal supervision.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 4 weeks).
The selected candidates shall join VAM Systems – UAE and shall be deputed to one of the leading organizations in UAE.
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at [email protected] or call +91 (0)471 3073535 / +91 (0)471 4012246.