Full-Time Project Manager for Qatar
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Project Manager for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services company in Qatar with the following terms and conditions.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Min 8 years’ relevant experience in a managing Wholesale Banking related projects end to end
Knowledge & Other skills
• Knowledge of the banking sector in Qatar and the region.
• Project management skills for enhanced project delivery.
• Ability to think laterally and provide creative solutions to deliver projects and give strategic directions.
• Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively.
• Ability to drive and achieve desired results within the defined time duration.
• Ability to interact with internal and external customers in a multi-cultural environment.
• English speaking
• Arabic desirab
• Functional / technical skills – must have functional and technical knowledge plus detailed understanding of Wholesale banking operations and technology
• Functional / technical skills – functional and technical knowledge plus detailed understanding of wholesale banking operations and technology is desirable
• Dealing with ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air
• Integrity and Trust – Direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; doesn’t give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Stakeholder management – Can negotiate skillfully in tough situations with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
• Written communications – writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
• Problem solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
• Work closely with internal stakeholders and/or external service providers to ensure successful execution of assigned project(s).
• Manage project issues taking actions to ensure their quick resolution and escalate the major issues to superiors to maintain project continuity and efficiency.
• Develop, share and ensure compliance with the project plans developed for managed projects in order to ensure that projects are executed profitably and yield the required results.
• Manage the process of design review of project layouts and any changes that would come up within the project lifecycle in order to ensure effective project execution.
• Implement the project management standards methodology and process from project initiation to the close out, in order to ensure that the execution of projects is in line with the desired results.
• Ensure effective project information management so that it is easily accessible to other concerned parties / individuals.
• Ensure cost effectiveness of projects while retaining the design concept guidelines.
Monitoring and Control
• Monitor and report on project progress and budgets to superiors as per the agreed timelines and reporting formats.
• Oversee the work of external service providers on an ongoing basis and throughout the life cycle of the projects in order to ensure that Bank optimize external support.
• Communicate with the contractors for pricing of minor layout changes and managing the process till the completion stage.
• Ensure thorough monitoring and control of the project’s quality in order to secure the compliance with Bank’s quality standards and meeting the stakeholders’ needs.
Experience Required: 8+Years
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: Immediate (Maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to ApplyMin 8 years’ relevant experience in a managing Wholesale Banking related projects end to end
209 total views, 4 today