Full-Time Product Owner
VAM Systems is currently looking for Product Owner for our UAE operations with the following skillsets & terms and conditions:
Skill Set required:
• 2+ years of experience as a business analyst, QA, product owner or UX designer/architect
• Experienced in writing user stories, business requirements
• Experienced in SCRUM methodology
• Proven track record of successful on time delivery.
• Good understanding of UI/UX design.
• Good understanding of software testing, ability to review and approve test cases.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Technical Engineering/Computer Science/Math or equivalent.
• Certified SCRUM Master or Professional Certified Product Owner (Optional)
• Solid technical background with understanding in software development.
• Comfortable using collaboration tools such as Slack, JIRA.
• Fluent in English Language.
1. Accountable for the success of delivery; owns the entire product backlog and delivery activities, this includes grooming development teams, responding to queries of the development team promptly.
2. Guides the development team at each sprint and removes any roadblocks to enhance their performance. Ensures that products are delivered within the timelines agreed.
3. Ensures stories are “ready” before the sprint start, matching definition of ready and having clear acceptance criteria..
4. Manages and prioritizes the product backlog along with the Product Manager which matches product vision and client needs.
5. Liaise between business and development teams to deliver continuous value.
6. Reviews visual designs developed by UX team.
7. Reviews test cases written by QA team.
8. Stays abreast with market trends and new technologies in the domain, researches and conducts comparative analysis with competitors to recommend best practices.
9. Monitors the development and product team’s performance and escalates any potential performance deviation to Product Managers.
10. Represents ISA in clients’ meetings, solicits feedback on products and services regularly.
11. Performs any other additional duties as directed by the Product Manager/Senior Product Manager.
12. Acts as a Product Manager in absence of Product Manager.
Terms and conditions:
Joining time frame: (15 – 30 days)
The selected candidates shall be a direct employee of one of the leading Organizations in UAE
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume in MS Word format at the earliest at firstname.lastname@example.org
29 total views, 3 today