Full-Time Japanese Speaking Net Developer -Dayshift!
Position: Japanese Speaking Net Developer
Industry: Global IT company (Application Software)
Location: Makati City
Salary: P 90,000 – P 120,000
Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM -6:00 PM
Benefits: Salary + 13th month + HMO + government mandated benefits
A global product engineering services company, offering a portfolio of software product life cycle solutions.
• Filipino who can speak, read and write Japanese Language
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
• At least 4 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
• With a relevant work experience in C# and NET
• Knowledgeable in HTML, CSS, XML and Web service
• VB.Net and Java programming is advantage but not required
• Good communication skills in English
• Amenable to work in Makati City
• Work with supervisor to identify business requirements and deliver solutions to multinational sites
• Able to submit simple yet efficient system design and user interface
• Will provide and write clear technical documentation.
• Ensure deliverable quality and report development progress to supervisor
• Provide support to supervisor for user reported problem case
• Initial assessment & interview by HR
• Client’s Interview
• Job Offer
Kindly submit your resume to Ms. Prelie through this email [email protected] and you may contact us on 09456154082.
You may also contact us to the following:
Mobile: 0936 973 4186 / 0936 973 4028 / 915-849-3035
Landline: (02) 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs
J-K Network Services
FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired!
Thank you so much! Apply Now!
We would like to inform you that we have a lot of job openings right now! Kindly see the details below: Thank you so much applies now!
1. Japanese Production Planning and Inventory Control Manager
2. Japanese Operations Manager
3. Japanese Visa Processing Associate
4. Japanese Hire to Retire Associate
5. Japanese Speaking Associate
6. Japanese Customer Care Associate
7. Japanese Financial Language Specialist
8. Japanese Speaking Travel Documentation Specialist
9. Japanese Sr. Purchasing Specialist
10. Japanese Relocation Specialist
11. Japanese Language Specialist (Translator)
12. Japanese Invoice Specialist
13. Japanese HR Executive
14. Japanese HR Manager
15. Japanese HR Analyst
16. Japanese HR Helpdesk Team Leader
17. Japanese HR Helpdesk
18. Japanese HR Bilingual Analyst
19. Japanese Financial Analyst
20. Japanese Verification Analyst
21. Japanese Order to Cash Analyst
22. Japanese Speaking Analyst
23. Japanese Financial Analyst
24. Japanese Accounts Payables Analyst
25. Japanese Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
26. Japanese Software Engineer
27. Japanese Q.A Technical Engineer
28. Japanese Travel and Expense
29. Japanese Speaking Senior Buyer
30. Japanese Call Center Supervisor
31. Japanese Corporate Nurse
32. Japanese Email and Chat Support
33. Japanese Graphic Designer
34. Japanese Financial Translator
35. Japanese Corporate Accountant
36. Japanese Procurement Buyer
37. Japanese Account Executive
38. Japanese Executive Assistant
39. Japanese Credit Office
40. Japanese Program Manager