Full-Time IT SECURITY & SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT ENGINEER (CHINO ROCES MAKATI,27K-38K)
• Actively look for security vulnerabilities in our application and network, reporting issues and describing possible solutions.
• Develop, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
• Prepare documentation for standard operating procedures and protocols.
• Configure and troubleshoot security infrastructure devices.
• Design technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks.
• Write comprehensive reports including assessment-based findings, outcomes, and propositions for further system security enhancement.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field
2. At least 4 years of experience in Information Technology
3. Excellent communication skills.
4. Highly technical and data management skills
Specifically on Skills and attributes below:
– Windows server role, antivirus protection, basic Cisco demands
– Understanding of network and monitoring tools Apps Hands On
– Basic troubleshooting methodology base on scenario
– Advanced knowledge in domain and workgroup network
– Base knowledge in different Operating System.
– Knowledge in MS office suite, Visio and flow chart for analysis, Incident report and layout
– Administration of CCTV, Biometrics devices, NVR and DVR
– Extensive knowledge in Active Directory
– File storage administration and configuration.
– Knowledgeable in MS Exchange, domain controller and sharepoint
– Advanced knowledge in Proxy and VPN
– Familiar with ticketing/escalation, call center system, VOIP implementation and administration
– Virtualization and experience in Multimedia server
– IT change management policy
– Manage systems outage and restoration of service
– Strong understanding of service and system security implementation
– Recommendation and purchasing new systems, hardware, and IT supplies
Working Location: Chino Roces Ave. Makati City
Working Schedule: Shifting schedule (9 hour shift per day with 2 days off per week)
Direct, Full time and Permanent
Send CVs at [email protected]