Full-Time HR MANAGER (KATIPUNAN QC,MON-FRI, 40K-60K)
• Ensure policies, procedures and HR programs are consistently administered, aligned with organizational goals and are in compliance with professional standards, state and federal regulatory requirements and laws.
• Plan, manage and coordinate all human resources initiatives; recruitment, compensation, benefits, training and employee relations of an organization.
• Advise and coach managers on HR policies and programs including employee relations issues.
• Manage daily departmental operations, business planning and budget development of HR programs.
• Knowledgeable in Labor Laws and government mandated benefits
• Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
• 5+ years work experiences in human resource
• Preferably held Supervisor position for at least 2 years.
• Demonstrable experience with human resources’ metrics
• Knowledge of HR systems , payroll and databases
• Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
• In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
• Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Punctual and Consistently meets deadlines.
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 830am-530pm
Work Location: Katipunan Ave Quezon City
Direct and Permanent
Send resumes to [email protected]