Full-Time Center Inspector-cabuyao laguna
• Behave in safe manner following safe work instructions and execute learning from Safety training
• Compliance to the PPE Program, PPE safekeeping.
• Compliance to the Dust Program, participation on the Dust monitoring process, specifically in sweeping and disposal of
dust in the area.
• Attend Safety Training
• Report and Participate on any Accident/incident investigation
• Implements proper lifting technique
• Housekeeping within the area including but not limited to stencils, tables, supplies i.e. product flash, paint cans, PPE, etc.
• Compliance with all Quality related program (Run Guide, WIP program, Frequency of Testing, Measuring Instruments
validation and calibration etc.)
• Adherence and execution of issues raised on the Quality Communications
• Logsheet completion
• Finished Goods Audit Completion
• Finished Goods Ticket Completion
• Reconciliation of sheets for break up with good and rejected sheets
• Turn Over Receipts (TOR) when needed
• Stock Movement Form (SMF) when needed
• Performs necessary operational adjustment to ensure that sheets processed are completed in time and in accordance with
the technical specifications
• Immediately notify operators of non-conforming stocks to minimize Finishing attributable rejects.
• Render extra duty when needed
• Render support with other teams if necessary
• Share techniques and learning with other members
• Communicate quality issues during handover with incoming operator