Full-Time Business Analyst – Identity & Access Management for Qatar
VINIRMA Consulting is currently looking for Business Analyst – Identity & Access Management for one of its clients which is a Business Consulting, IT Solutions and Services Company in Qatar with the following and terms and conditions.
The Business Analyst is working on the Identity & Access Management project and is responsible for the review, analyse, and evaluate processes, systems, and user needs for planned projects on the based on the business plan of the enterprise. The Business Analyst is involved in the development of business requirements documents and business cases, facilitation of analysis workshops, the selection of the most effective solution and the definition and management of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) (i.e Perform change management and collaborate with the development, testing and release managers) to ensure enterprise operational and IT deliverables meet the requirements of the enterprise.
IT and Business Relationship Management
• Partnering with the Information Security – Identity & Access Management, HR, technology teams and different bank business units to gather all requirements to formulate business specifications and translating those into business functionality.
• Facilitate/participate in the functional & technical design review sessions with the business/ technology team
• Analyse all applications within the bank and ensure the Identity & Access Management solution meets business requirements
• Work with vendor and their development team to ensure that they understand the specifications and liaise with vendor on the technical integration’s requirements
• Documenting workflows and results of business analysis and obtaining sign-off from users on specifications.
• Assisting the technical team in translating application functionality into application architecture and the production of a business functionality requirements statement.
• Work closely with the business and technology to gather testing requirements and acceptance criteria
• Communicating the business directives, goals, and needs to the technical.
• Designing and executing test plans to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are implemented properly.
• Facilitating requirements, UAT sign-off with stakeholders/product owners
• Works with IT application analyst/project manager and programmers as necessary.
• Performs analysis of department production and redesigns workflow if appropriate
• Post-implementation support and user training
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
• Perform other related duties or assignments as directed.
Strong experience with Identity & Access Management projects and solutions
• Functional / technical skills – must have functional and technical knowledge plus detailed understanding of banking operations/applications and integration technology tools/concepts is desirable
• Practical experience of functional and/ or non-functional testing and quality assurance throughout the SDLC, ideally following iterative and agile approaches is desirable
• Dealing with ambiguity – Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air
• Integrity and Trust – Direct, truthful individual; can present the unvarnished truth in an appropriate and helpful manner; keeps confidences; admits mistakes; doesn’t misrepresent him/herself for personal gain.
• Perseverance – Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to finish; doesn’t give up before finishing, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks.
• Stakeholder management – Can negotiate skilfully in tough situations with both internal (IT, InfoSec, Business) and external stakeholders at all levels; can settle differences with minimum noise; can win concessions without damaging relationships; can be both direct and forceful as well as diplomatic; gains trust quickly of other parties to the negotiations; has a good sense of timing.
• Written communications – writes clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles; can get messages across that have the desired effect.
• Problem solving – Uses rigorous logic and methods to solve difficult problems with effective solutions; probes all fruitful sources for answers; can see hidden problems; is excellent at honest analysis; looks beyond the obvious and doesn’t stop at the first answers
• Structured, strong work ethic, good attitude, highly organized, detailed oriented and team player
• Is adaptable, accountable, solution orientated and possesses excellent analytical/strong attention to detail skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree.
• Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience in banking operations/applications with exposure to systems and procedures analysis
Knowledge, & Other skills:
• Prior experience in IAM projects (highly desired).
• Strong understanding of Information and Data security (highly desired)
• Strong understanding of risk assessment (highly desired)
• Experience with Governance Process and Documentation
• Good working knowledge of IT services, integration and system development.
• Proficient with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Visio. Be able to and comfortable with producing project documentation of high quality
• English speaking
• Arabic speaking (desirable)
Terms and conditions
Joining time frame: 2 weeks (maximum 1 month)
Should you be interested in this opportunity, please send your latest resume at the earliest at .
42 total views, 1 today