Full-Time Assistant Plant Manager
Education and Training:
• BSc degree in a scientific or technical field preferably in Life sciences, pharmacy or engineering required.
Work Experience Requirements:
• At least three (10) years’ experience in operations in a pharmaceutical firm,
• With a minimum of one (5) year in a Supervisory/Managerial position.
• With background in Production and knowledge on machines/equipment.
Skill/Knowledge & Other Requirements:
• Strong working knowledge of cGMP principles.
• Strong working knowledge of technical and quality concepts of the manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
• Experience in participating in deviation investigations, determining root cause, and developing corrective action plans.
• Team player with strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Good moral character