Full-Time Apply Now! Japanese Bilingual Analyst at Manila
POSITION: Japanese Bilingual Analyst
SALARY: P 60, 000 – P 90, 000(Negotiable)
Location: Manila (Mandaluyong, Eastwood, Cubao, Taguig City)
The Biggest contact Center in the world is looking for Japanese Speakers. This is a Global company known to have the biggest number of client companies in the world.
• Open for Male and Female; preferably male
• Open for JLPT & Non JLPT Passers
• University degree or equivalent
• Skilled in MS Office applications
• BPO, Accounting and Finance background is an advantage
• Must be flexible in work location (Mandaluyong, Cubao, Eastwood, Taguig)
• Perform data entry and research in various accounting systems and tracking tools.
• Apply knowledge of processes and related systems to assist in identifying, assessing and resolving issues/problems.
• Assess and resolve non-standard and standard issues or problems.
• Seek advice and escalate issues when faced with tasks/problems outside the scope of the work.
1. They will receive phone call from the company
2. Face to face Interviews
3. Job offer
Kindly submit your resume to Ms. Prelie through this email [email protected] and you may contact us on 0915-849-3035.
You may also contact us to the following:
Mobile: 0936 973 4186 / 0936 973 4028 / 0945 615 4082
Landline: (02) 932 0963
Skype: jkrecruit / live:jknetworkjobs
J-K Network Services
FREE BILINGUAL CAREER CONSULTATION
Refer your friends and get a referral bonus once they get hired!
Thank you so much! Apply Now!
We would like to inform you that we have a lot of job openings right now! Kindly see the details below: Thank you so much applies now!
1. Japanese Production Planning and Inventory Control Manager
2. Japanese Operations Manager
3. Japanese Visa Processing Associate
4. Japanese Hire to Retire Associate
5. Japanese Speaking Associate
6. Japanese Customer Care Associate
7. Japanese Financial Language Specialist
8. Japanese Speaking Travel Documentation Specialist
9. Japanese Sr. Purchasing Specialist
10. Japanese Relocation Specialist
11. Japanese Language Specialist (Translator)
12. Japanese Invoice Specialist
13. Japanese HR Executive
14. Japanese HR Manager
15. Japanese HR Analyst
16. Japanese HR Helpdesk Team Leader
17. Japanese HR Helpdesk
18. Japanese HR Bilingual Analyst
19. Japanese Financial Analyst
20. Japanese Verification Analyst
21. Japanese Order to Cash Analyst
22. Japanese Speaking Analyst
23. Japanese Financial Analyst
24. Japanese Accounts Payables Analyst
25. Japanese Financial Planning and Analysis Analyst
26. Japanese Software Engineer
27. Japanese Q.A Technical Engineer
28. Japanese Travel and Expense
29. Japanese Speaking Senior Buyer
30. Japanese Call Center Supervisor
31. Japanese Corporate Nurse
32. Japanese Email and Chat Support
33. Japanese Graphic Designer
34. Japanese Financial Translator
35. Japanese Corporate Accountant
36. Japanese Procurement Buyer
37. Japanese Account Executive
38. Japanese Executive Assistant
39. Japanese Credit Office
40. Japanese Program Manager