Full-Time Payroll Accountant
Höegh Autoliners is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only be forming lasting services but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
If that sounds like the type of team you want to join, we can’t wait to meet you!
A Little About Us
Höegh Autoliners is a global player in Ro/Ro deep sea transportation services and operates the greenest fleet in this segment. The company owns and operates approx. 40 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls yearly. Managed from a worldwide network of around 16 offices, our main customers are major manufacturers of new cars, heavy machinery and other rolling stock. We are working towards a goal of zero emissions by 2050 and have an exciting roadmap to achieve this.
A Lot About You
You are a self-motivated professional who has a strong understanding of general accounting and payroll processes. You have the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks, and present results and analysis in a concise manner. You are someone who enjoys collaborating with people across organization, and someone who is detail-oriented. As a Payroll Accountant, your main focus would be processing accurate payroll calculation of crew wages on a timely manner. You are always willing to step up and seek for further improvement. You can both take and give constructive feedback and enjoy active team discussions.
You will work in our office located in Manila, and you will report to the Team Lead for Crew Cost Accounting Team.
- Handles processing and payment of monthly allotment for seafarer
- Process Shipboard Payroll and preparation of Monthly Wages Account Report
- Prepares and submits mandatory govt. contributions reports
- Communicates with Masters and Crews with regards to Shipboard Wages, crew changes and request for allotment changes
- Handles reconciliation of Welfare Fund Account, Master Cash Account and Final Settlement paid onboard and paid Manila to offsigners
- Collaboration with Crewing Managers of HFSP and HFSC crew payroll concerns
- Attends to inquiries of crew and allottees
- Conducts orientation/briefing to cover developments in payroll policies and procedures
- Holds a Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accountancy, Banking, or other related field
- Minimum of 2 years experience from handling crew payroll or related experience
- Proficient in MS Office application
- Detail-oriented, proactive, and work with high level of integrity
- Team player and builds positive relationship with colleagues
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
Nice To Have
- Experience using accounting software
We believe that building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment for working and learning leads to a better workplace, better ideas and more inspiring conversations.
How to ApplyPlease send your application directly to our Application Portal
29 total views, 1 today