Full-Time Integration Developer
Höegh Autoliners is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only be forming lasting services but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
If that sounds like the type of team you want to join, we can’t wait to meet you!
A Little About Us
Höegh Autoliners is a global leader in Ro/Ro deep sea transportation services. The company owns and operates approx. 50 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls yearly. Managed from a worldwide network of around 20 offices, our main customers are major manufacturers of new cars, heavy machinery and other rolling stock. Höegh Autoliners is also a leading carrier of second-hand vehicles.
A Lot About You
You are a motivated developer who is passionate about analyzing, designing, implementing and maintaining integrations across internal systems, to third party systems and services. You are systematic in analyzing the specific requirements for a given integration and in applying well established integration patterns to determine the most appropriate and cost-effective solutions for each case. You are an experienced developer and have implemented and designed integration solutions in a variety of situations. You have also enjoyed establishing good monitoring and optimization solutions to ensure good quality of the established integrations.
You will be responsible for coding, design, implementation, and testing to deliver quality templates according to given specifications for different applications. Your role will focus primarily to address technical/production issues which include back-end and front-end issues raised by the end users. Your task involves creation of technical documents and training materials for team to be used as a guide in maintaining the application.
– Take ownership of incoming tickets reported in our ticketing system and ensure tickets are resolved in the shortest reasonable time possible.
– Responsible for the daily maintenance of the company’s existing software product system and make timely response to the problem of the system
– Proper documentation of new solutions for easier tracking and fixing of issues. This also includes new features to serve as guide for the other teams.
– Participate in improving the department’s processes
– Maintain and support existing systems.
– Be up to date with the current testing techniques, practices and technologies.
– Performs other ad hoc activities as prescribed by the Immediate Manager/Authorized Representative.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information System, or Information Technology
– At least 2 years of experience as a developer is preferred
– Working knowledge in XML, XSLT, Java, HTML, and RDBMS
– Knowledgeable in Jira and ServiceNow is a plus
– Exposure in an agile environment is a plus
– Must have good testing and programming aptitude
We believe that building and sustaining a diverse and inclusive environment for working and learning leads to a better workplace, better ideas and more inspiring conversations.
How to ApplyPlease send a copy of your Application Letter and CV to our Application Portal
103 total views, 1 today