Full-Time Experienced eBay and Amazon Virtual Assistant
Research Manufacturer or Supplier with a good response rate that offers in house order fulfilment or Low MOQ
Wholesale Brand/Product Research
Brand/Product research to get products or brands that sell well on Amazon and eBay by extracting useful data to analyze if a product/brand sells well and has low return/refund rate. Then, contacting brands or manufacturers to set up a wholesale dealership or distribution arrangement.
Researching keywords to be used on a product or product idea for organic or sponsored ranking, keyword scouting and researching for keywords with good search volume, trend and ROI. Researching keywords that will be related to the product or to the main keyword.
PPC Campaign Management
PPC Advertising on Amazon and promotional listings on eBay. Expert knowledge on Amazon Sponsored Products practices, including downloading and analysing search term reports, keyword research, both manual and software-based. Creating and running new campaigns, both manual and automated, bid optimization and ACoS calculations, and working knowledge of all existing tools in Seller Central, including Exact Keywords, Phrase Keywords and Negative Keywords
Title SEO, product description, bullet points, front-end keywords and back-end keywords.
Other Great Skills: FBA and FBM OA Product Research, Seller Central Management, Sales Report.
Here at Premija, we strive to deliver the best products with the best service and we want to become even better. Happy customers are always our #1 priority and we are passionate about finding new ways to wow them. Our success is measured by the happiness of our customers and employees and not simply by the amount of products we deliver.
WHAT WE PROVIDE:
– Probationary salary of 30,000/month for 3 months
– Salary after probation of 30,000 – 50,000 depending on experience (plus bonus)
– Pay on the 1st and 15th of every month
– Two weeks paid vacation each year
– National holidays off, paid
– 13th month bonus (starting in December 2021)
– 5% raise each anniversary year (Depending on performance evaluation)
– Flexible hours – Choose your hours
– Work from home
WHAT YOU PROVIDE
– Fluent English speaking and writing skills
– Must have your own working computer
– Must have high speed internet
– 40 hours of work each week using Hubstaff app
– Must be willing to learn and take assignments
– Must communicate through Asana app
– Must perform well as a team
– Must meet deadlines 100% of the time
– Ask questions if you do not understand directions; communicate if you have new ideas or suggestions!
PLEASE ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS:
1. State what skill sets you have that makes you feel that you would be a good fit for this position.
2. Describe one of the top eBay or Amazon stores you managed.
3. Describe your past experience with Amazon and eBay.
4. Which part of this job are you most experienced in?
5. Do you have any other experience that will make you perfect for the job?
How to ApplyPlease send your resume as well as the answers to the questions to our email via the “apply” form on this job listing page.
60 total views, 3 today