Full-Time Customer Service Support
Höegh Autoliners is a people-driven company with the belief that businesses should not only be forming lasting services but also lasting careers. We want to work with people who are incredibly team-oriented, jump head-first into a challenge, and always maintain a high-bar for excellence.
If that sounds like the type of team you want to join, we can’t wait to meet you!
A Little About Us
Höegh Autoliners is a global leader in Ro/Ro deep sea transportation services. The company owns and operates approx. 45 Pure Car and Truck Carriers (PCTCs) in global trade systems, making around 3 000 port calls yearly. Managed from a worldwide network of around 16 offices, our main customers are major manufacturers of new cars, heavy machinery and other rolling stock. Höegh Autoliners is also a leading carrier of second-hand vehicles.
A Lot About You
You are a self-motivated professional who is passionate about helping the business develop strong relationships with clients and customers. You are structured, well-organised, and very keen to details. You are someone who is proactive when it comes to carrying out tasks, and always ready to deliver output within timeframe. You can both take and give constructive feedback and enjoy active team discussions. You are a master in office applications, and a pro in data entry/keyboard skills. Handling adverse situations excites you, and coordinating with different people across organisation is not new in your vocabulary.
You will work in our office located in Manila, and you will report to the Customer Service Support Team Lead.
- Ensure accurate and complete quality of document data for the performed activities.
- Keep close communication with the customer service team in the sales office.
- Report on customer service targets and procedures and ensure irregularities are observed and acted upon.
- All actives to be executed in a timely manner.
- Report any customer issues
- Report on opportunities for operational efficiencies within organisation, system and process.
- Report and adhere to customer service KPIs.
- Minimum of 2 years experience from call centre or customer service environment, preferably within carrier or forwarder
- With experience from a process driven work environment
- Have customer and market orientation, as well as good understanding of business drivers
- With the ability to improve company procedures for managing operations
- Analytical, solution oriented, and work with high level of integrity
- Excellent communication skills in an international environment
- Willing to work on a shifting schedule
Nice To Have
- Knowledge of shipping and various cargo types
How to ApplyPlease send a copy of your Application Letter and CV to our Application Portal
45 total views, 1 today